Sunday, November 30, 2008

Top 4 New Year's Mom-olutions

This is one good write up I read in Parenting magazine that I want to share with all the moms. I do #1 a lot and #3 usually, but I would love to start doing #2 and #3 soon. I've been contemplating on taking photography but just don't have the time to do it. Everything else comes first before myself.

  1. Hug your husband once a day for no reason except to show him that you love him.
  2. Once a month, eat a pint of your favorite ice cream, sans a guild, because it tastes so damn good and you like it.
  3. Push your boundaries. Go up to a mom you don't know and start a conversation, try a new recipe even if you're sure your kids won't eat it, or take a photography or dance class.
  4. Write a love letter to yourself. Make a list of your talents and your achievements, both big and small so you know your worth. Because if you don't who else will?

No comments:

Post a Comment