Friday, March 07, 2008

6 Quirky Things About Myself

I got a tag from my friend Amy to write 6 quirky things about myself. Merriam-Webster Dictionary defines QUIRK as a peculiar trait; idiosyncrasy - a peculiarity of constitution or temperament; an individualizing characteristics or quality; individual hypersensitiveness (as to drugs or food)

The rules:
Link to the person that tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Share six unimportant things/habits/quirks about your self. Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. Let these random people know that they are tagged by leaving comments in their blog. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

6 Quirky Things about myself
"Every man had his own quirks and twists" (Harriet Beecher Stowe)

Here are my quirks:

1. I can hardly tolerate food with ginger but love green tea with ginger.

2. I am claustrophobic and have fear of height - my husband missed some rides and featured attractions in Disney World because I was too scared to be in them.

3. I would go to a mall with a list of things to buy and come home with different items in the bag, mostly kitchen wares and anything for the house.

4. I love to organize and rearrange furnitures in the house every so often to avoid monotony.

5. It takes a while for me to get things done around the house but if I have company coming or party to be hosted, I can flip the house in a heartbeat.

6. I am very direct and confrontational when the situation calls for it.

Now I am tagging the following to do the same.

Deborah, Loannah, Marilyn, Lutchi, Inday Fe and Lucille




5 comments:

  1. Hi Mira, i-comment ko sana sa iyo na ibigay mo yung tags doon sa mga bagong links. LOL I still have this on draft, can't think of six. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb, I ended up nga lagi na wala nang choices eh, ang bilis nyo kasi mag-tag nauubusan ako ng pagbibigyan, he he.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry Mira suki mo ako when it comes to tags. Take care always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mirs, thanks for doing the tag! #3 mo, ganoon din ako sometimes, lol*

    have a nice weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sus.. I am tagged, again..!! tsk.. tsk..

    Hubby gone to the gym and here I am, playing with girls..


    I will do it now para hindi mag pile up and homework ko..

    May rule nga pala ang game na ito ha..hmmm.. must copy and paste now..

    take it easy.
    fe

    ReplyDelete