Monday, January 12, 2009

Noblesse Oblige Award

This blog is very honored to receive its very first award from Liza of Mommy's Little Corner. Liza has become one of my constant visitors if not the most constant. I'm sure you must have noticed while you drop EC's that her widgets are always on the top 10 droppers of every blog. I love her blogs where she writes very informative posts and important health tips you can use everyday. Anyway, thanks sistah for this honor I greatly appreciate the thoughts and your appreciation of this blog's contributions.

My Barefoot Journey has gone through many changes and challenges in the past before finally finding its niche in the blogging world. I'm happy and proud to become a mom to a wonderful little guy, he gives me unlimited topics and issues to talk about in this blog. He is my inspiration to write topics that share his milestones while at the same time injecting knowledge learned, useful tips and encouraging suggestions.


There are quite a few rules that come with this award, these are:

This Award is presented to bloggers who display consistency in any one or a combination of these conditions:

1. The Blogger manifests exemplary attitude, respecting the nuances that pervades amongst different cultures and beliefs. 2. The Blog contents inspire; strives to encourage and offers solutions. 3. There is a clear purpose at the Blog; one that fosters a better understanding on Social, Political, Economic, the Arts, Culture and Sciences and Beliefs. 4. The Blog is refreshing and creative. 5. The Blogger promotes friendship and positive thinking.

The Blogger who receives this award will need to perform the following steps:

1. Create a Post with a mention and link to the person who presented the Noblesse Oblige Award. 2. The Award Conditions must be displayed at the Post. 3. Write a short article about what the Blog has thus far achieved – preferably citing one or more older Post to support. 4. The Blogger must present the Noblesse Oblige Award in concurrence with the Award conditions. 5. The Blogger must display the Award at any location at the Blog.

I want to give this award to the following deserving recipients:

8 comments:

  1. hi sis! congratulations on a well-deserved award. thanks for posting :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award! Appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award. Well deserved. Thanks so much for giving this award to me. I'm so excited. It's so nice to be thought of. Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your award and thanks for passing it along to me. How very nice of you. Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mira. Congrats!
    I received this one too, just haven´t posted yet.
    What I posted was a little something that I wanted to share with you. When you have a bit of time, please check out Night Clicks.
    xx

    ReplyDelete