Saturday, May 09, 2009

The Smile Award

This is a very long overdue tag from my blogger buddy Mize of Night Clicks. Mize is a terrific person and one of the sensible bloggers that I came to know through blogging.

This tag has a rule: Click copy/paste, type in your answers and tag four people in your lists. Don’t forget to change my answers to the questions with that of yours.


~ 4 places I go over and over: Hongkong, Canada, Philippines, New England states
~ 4 people who email me regularly: family, relatives, friends, and a lot of spammers.

~ 4 of my favorite places to eat: British Beer Company (English), Minerva (Indian), China Pearl(Chinese), Ginza (Japanese)
~ 4 places you’d rather be: Philippines; Victoria, BC; London, UK; Hongkong
~ 4 TV shows I could watch over and over: Home & Garden, Food TV Network, Health Channel, Discovery Channel




Here are the qualifications to receive this award:
A. Display a cheerful attitude.

B. Love one another.
C. Make mistakes.

D. Learn from others.

E. Be a positive contributor to the blog world.
F. Love life.
G. Love kids.


The Rules:

1. Please link back!

2. Post the rules

3. Choose 4 people to give it to

4. Recipients must fill the characteristics above
5. Create a post to share this

6. Thank the winners

* * *
I want to share this award to my other friends who certainly possess the qualifications above:

5 comments:

  1. thanks for the the "love" award... I am going to post it soon. I can't wait for this week to be over. . . then I'll be free for the weekend, :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mira dalawa na utang ko saiyo na tag. thank you, but I will work on this when I'm in the mood of writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mira, here's my post for this smile award, http://www.lanieonline.com/2009/05/smile-award.html thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mira, only now I noticed this was the award I passed you, lol.
    Thanks for the nice compliments about me! By what I´ve read in your posts, I think you´re an awsome person too!
    Wish you all the best for you, your family and cute toddler :):)
    See you online.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great Mother's day to you!
    Wish you all the best for you, your family and cute toddler :):)

    ___________________
    Julie
    Apply now Nation wide cash

    ReplyDelete